August 14, 2012

Spotlight - Girls Who Like Beer


"A light hearted website fueled by beer"

This week I'd like to highlight a website who's theme is near and dear to my heart - Girls who like beer! While dinking around on my Pinterest page I was redirected to this website where they had all kinds of fun posts about beer (be still my heart). I only wish I lived in the Los Angeles area so I could try out some of the breweries they list on their site.

My favorite part - the "about" page:

"Girls Who Like Beer isn’t just about beer. (Say what?!)
Beer, margaritas, happy hour, incredible eats, and Los Angeles – because girls who like beer do it different. We can ditch the heals and lipstick, kick back with the boys, and still get through Los Angeles like a pro."

Simply fantastic. Clean, fun website - well done ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment