August 1, 2012

Insane Meals



My first day of Insanity is done! Just want to show what kind of meals you eat on this program. I felt like I was eating A LOT of food today, but my workout burned 600+ cals so it all evened out.

Breakfast-Parfait: fresh fruit, 1/2 cup of Kashi Go Lean, and 1 cup plain Greek yogurt

AM Snack - 1/2 cup cottage cheese, a protein bar

Lunch - Chicken Wrap: 3 oz canned chicken, diced bell peppers and red onion, 1 tsp low-fat ranch, half an avocado, and a reduced fat tortilla

PM Snack - Whole wheat English muffin, 1 tsp all-natural peanut butter, and 1 tsp all-natural fruit preserves, plus low-fat string cheese

After workout - 4oz choc milk and 1/2 scoop protein powder

Dinner - Salmon filet with low fat honey dijon dressing marinade, 4 oz whole wheat pasta, and grilled asparagus w/ lemon

'Phew! Doesn't that seem like a lot of food?! I am keeping track of my food and workouts on myfitnesspal.com so here is how the cals vs workout breakdown:




No comments:

Post a Comment