August 20, 2012

Sabotage

Just when I start doing really well I always find a way to muck it up! I slow down all my progress thanks to the 3 dreaded "E's" - Excuses, Exceptions, Errors.

This weekend was my cousin's birthday so, being the fun-spirit person that I am, we decide to go wine tasting and have a fun Saturday night out at the bars. Obviously I was already doomed as soon as this thought popped in to my head.

 Drinking + dumb eating habits + lack of sleep + no exercise = ruined progress.

I realize I have no one to blame but my self, but I was still disheartened when I weighed myself this morning and saw the "damage". I've been keeping a graph to monitor my weight and this snapshot really explains it all:


That small dip shows my rapid progress, and the sharp incline shows my rapid stupidity.
WHY do I do this to myself?!

My only saving grace is I'm still at the beginning of my journey so I just need to kick it back into gear. Today I'm back on the right foot and moving forward full-steam ahead!




No comments:

Post a Comment