August 7, 2012

inspiration

ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE

Everyday at work I walk by a cubicle where these words are printed on a poster. I have never met this person, which is terrible considering they sit 30ft away from me and I pass by about 15 times a day, but these words have stuck with me since the first day I saw them. It's an aphorism that just continues to bounce around in my head, unable to escape, in hopes that one day I'll be able to apply it specifically to a certain moment in my life. For now I guess that is where it will stay.

Here are a few other adages that struck me as meaningful. Perhaps one will inspire you...


why not?      .  
above the door when you leave.Traveling      
  
Better to ask forgiveness,than ask permission.Truth    
#Inspire inspire 
  quote quote quote - quoteDr.Seussfernweh
patience
 YES! I feel the same way.        Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment