August 3, 2012

Report Pre-Insanity Week 1



An update as to my Insanity progress....
**NOTE**I'm not starting the full 60 days yet - read here about my strategy.

First 3 days were great! The workouts are tough but because they are less than 40 minutes long you can really stick to them! My husband did the workouts with me. Usually he hits the gym 4-5 times a week for weightlifting so he wanted to try something new. We were both sore! Primarily our calves took the brunt of the pain but I could tell the workouts were targeting areas that don't normally feel a burn.

We're really excited to try out more workouts next week and get stated on the full 60 day challenge come mid-August. Here are a few more of the meals that we had this week. I did feel like I was eating A LOT but after the workouts I could tell that there is a method behind the madness (or INSANITY)! Check out some of our other meals here.



Quick nosh on 1/2 avocado, 4oz turkey breast, and 1/2 tomato
(I nixed the carb on this snack)


Salmon and pasta left overs made a nice lunch on day 2.
Added veggies and feta to change it up.


Protein Berry Smoothie straight out of the Insanity cook-book.
This was a big shake! Either be ready for a full stomach
or try half of the ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment