August 28, 2012

Day 15 - 2nd Fit Test & Progress Report

Day 15 -
Quarter of the way through! Woo-hoo!

Yesterday I took my 2nd Insanity Fit Test, as well as measurements, pictures, etc.

Let's take a look at the Fit Test progress I've made in two weeks:


Not too shabby! I think half the battle on the first Fit Test is just not knowing what you're doing. The real challenge will be on Day 30. Then we'll see if I've made true progress.

So far my weight hasn't dropped as much as I've wanted it to. I've been teetering right around the 190 mark which is still really heavy for my frame. However I've definitely felt a difference in how my pants fit! Even though I'm not shedding lbs like Ghandi I'm still losing inches which means I'm probably also gaining my muscle back. In two weeks here is my progress report:

Lost 6 inches in my waist and about 5 solid lbs (not water weight)
Hope your battle is going as well, or better, than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment