August 16, 2012

4 Days Down, 56 More to Go

Insanity - Day 4

It may seem like a small milestone but I've made it to Day 4 - woohoo! I may be a little crazy (or insane) but so far I've really enjoyed the program.

Pros:
- The workouts are tough but short
- I haven't had to give up all my carbs
- My body already feels less bloated/sluggish

Cons:
- Terrible headache yesterday which I think is from the lack of caffeine
- My toes hurt from all the jumps and push-up position exercises

Biggest Challenge:
I had a meeting last night at one of my favorite local restaurants - Four Peaks Brewery. While everyone was enjoying their Arizona Chicken Egg Rolls, Beer Bread, and Kiltlifter, I had about 5 glasses of water and a nice grilled chicken salad. Man, that was a tough one but I felt pretty proud for staying strong. Obvi this is only Day 4 so I still have my resolve - lets see if I can do the same on day 44!

PROGRESS CHART - so far I've lost 3.8 lbs!




MOTIVATION

No comments:

Post a Comment