August 2, 2012

Insanity Bars and Protein Powder

Like a lot of you out there I can't afford to buy the Beach Body brand bars or protein shakes on a regular basis. However I've found 2  great products that are fantastic substitutes for the Insanity Workout:

Cytosport 100% Whey Protein (Costco or Amazon):



Why it's great!
  • Not too expensive
  • 27 grams of protein per scoop
  • Low in sugar and fat
  • Great tasting! (at least I think so)

The other little gem I found the other day are these EAS Lean Chocolate PB bars. The Insanity Nutrition Guide said the protein bar had to be around 200 cals and brimming with protein. I think these will do the trick:


Why it's great!
  • Found them for a deal - 10 for $10 at Fry's
  • 200 cals - great for this program
  • Low fat
  • Great tasting! (again total opinion)
If you're trying the Insanity Program and don't know what to get, I highly recommend these products. Does anyone out there have other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment