October 1, 2012

Square One


Ok I'll be the first to admit that I failed miserably at maintaining my workout program and diet. I was so pumped when I first started. Junk-food and beer didn't even sound good because I felt so healthy and full of energy! Then came the cheats, the excuses, the justifications for just one little (fill in the blank with your favorite vice here). All of which ended in the inevitable down-ward spiral back to square one. *SIGH*

Well I guess if people didn't fail at diets/exercise then there would no longer be a need for a new, "latest-and-greatest-health-craze. How would Richard Simmons, Tony Horton, or Dr. Atkins survive if millions of us didn't yo-yo back & forth between high-school skinny, and busting the buttons on our relaxed fit jeans.

***VENTING DONE***

Like Puff Daddy once said "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down"; especially No-Body like my current Body. I'm not going to let this small speed bump keep me from feeling good in my own skin, peppered with a bit of self-confidence.

Let's get back on this crazy train

All aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment